Introducing.... our very first Jitterbug of the Week!!! Juliette Karcsh! She is currently enrolled in our Musical Theatre Intensive class on Wednesday afternoons.
Check out her interview!
1. Why do you like being a kid?
Because you can be playful and I love biking
2. What is your favorite song?
All the Moana songs!
3. What do you love about Jitterbug?
It's fun and it teaches me more about being an actress.
4. What do you want to be when you grow up?
An actress in an astronaut movie
5. If you become famous, what would you want to be famous for?
For being in a movie
6. What advice would you give your parents?
I'd tell my mom to focus in the store!
Check back each week to see our next spotlight child and celebrate their accomplishments with us!
A member of the Jitterbug Gang!